Saint and Sages will appear when there is no morality in the World~Zhuang Zi said.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

308~World Women's Day


308 is a meaningful number or day for us~
The day for our
12th election in Malaysia which brought a surprise
to all the Malaysian
&
The day for the WOMEN in the world.

International Women's Day
This is the day to celebrate where the women in the world started to growth rapidly in the world in economy moreover play an important role in family which will bring effect to the growth of the global economic.

On this day,
I will remember my lovely primary teacher when I was studying in primary school.
My Lovely Primary School

She is really a good teacher and a role model for us not only the women. She was my class teacher for about 3 years from standard 4 to 6.
I felt glad and happy
when I look back in my mind to have such a good teacher
in my growth phase.
she guided us with care and patient. This was the most reason where all the students in her hand enjoyed the studies in her class and now everyone of us almost success in our study field...
A part of us are now studying in university with flying color and achievements whether in Malaysia or Overseas~
Some of us started their business on their own although they are not good in study but none of us DEPRAVITY~


She is the one who influenced me to be a teacher and i have such a great aim to become like her in teaching which full with care and love.
I hope to heritage the spirit of hers to the next generations.
How she took good care on us other than studies in syllables~
How she guided us to become useful person~

That will be leading me to the path of teaching.

I am using this opportunity to express my appreciation to my lovely teacher who lost contact for a several years because of insufficient time to meet you up but I heard YOU have became a HEADMISTRESS in a primary school. I think the school has such good fortune and being blessed to have a good and ever headmistress in their school.


THANKS!!!
THANKS TO ALL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ON US
HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
REALLY MISS YOU TOO MUCH

YOU'RE THE BEST TEACHER I EVER MET

No comments:

Post a Comment