Saint and Sages will appear when there is no morality in the World~Zhuang Zi said.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Kedah~~really SINAR "matahari" di UTARA

Kedah Darul Aman (Panas Di Badan, Aman Di Hati)


This is my second journey in my life to the place that UNIDENTIFIED for me and I thought I can enjoy my life here for another 5 years but....

The weather
The sun is really looks so angry now.....(red in color)

 The assigment
Is OK for me if those things which on my table are this........


 HAHA~ ~ Yeah,it is a stack of AMERICAN DOLLARS!

~Hot like HELL~

The weather for today is really damn hot ......it just like an oven which will let us run out of water and become the delicious human BBQ"~;

I woke up this morning and I thought is a windy day for us to finish up all the assignment and works but it's terrible when come to afternoon time.

Since I have my bath earlier after a 2.4km run today in campus with Cool, Kaito and Alvis



...but it still sweating till my cloth is now full of sweats and now still in sweating~T.T






And also make me so tired to continue my works....WHAT CAN I DO NOW!!~


A stack of works is waiting for me to complete~~

No comments:

Post a Comment